How do I cancel a subscription?
You can cancel a subscription up until the day of the next scheduled payment. Remember, this cancels all future scheduled payments for that subscription.
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click History under My Account at the top of the page.
3. Choose Subscriptions from the Show drop-down menu.
4. Check the From box and change the date back to the year the subscription was created.
5. Click Search, and then click Details.
6. Click Cancel Subscription.
7. Click Cancel Subscription again.
Note: You can cancel a subscription up until the day of the next scheduled payment. Remember, this cancels all future scheduled payments for that subscription.
Thank you again for using FreeOnlineResearchPapers.com (FORP), a community of students who share research papers, essays, and reports to serve as examples when you are struggling to get started on your paper.
Remember, there are two different ways to join FORP. By contributing a research paper or essay that is accepted into the archive you are a member forever. If you however do not have an essay or research paper to contribute you can always purchase a subscription. Be aware that all papers are reviewed by a member of the site's admin team, so don't be a jerk and submit a paragraph of repeating words or a list of links. This only wastes your time and ours as nothing is published to the site without review.
Thank you again,