According to a survey in Time magazine, 85% of Americans think global warming is happening. The other 15% work for the White House (Leno qtd. Walsh), but Americans should no longer laugh at the current situation. Global warming has been a highly debated and heated controversial topic to which millions speak their minds about. Is global warming real? And if so, who’s to blame? Scientists, government officials, and even religious groups have gone head to head pointing fingers, while in the meantime the problem drastically increases. The world has become ignorant. People would rather point fingers than face the task at hand: Save the planet that has been fostering our species for centuries. The world should not fight over whose to blame for our planet’s demise; rather fight to save the planet from the very real and current threat of global warming.